College of Veterinary Medicine

What's New

Dog recovers from ivermectin poisoning after 8 days in a coma

by WSU CVM 9. December 2009 08:15
Veterinarians at the College of Veterinary Medicine at Washington State University released Cash, a 1-year-old Miniature Australian Shepherd to his owner after 26 days of hospitalization resulting from an accidental ingestion of the dewormer, ivermectin.  Details

Tags: , , , , ,

12/9/2009 10:24:46 PM #

Website design

How nice to hear about it.Hope the Miniature Australian Shepherd has a good life from here on.
http://www.webguru-india.com/webdesign.php

Website design India

College of Veterinary Medicine, PO Box 647010, Washington State University, Pullman WA 99164-7010, 509-335-9515, Contact Us